[Eril-l] Searching for an easy ERM solution

Roen Janyk RJanyk at okanagan.bc.ca
Thu Oct 8 11:56:55 PDT 2020

We looked at ROAM a couple months back. Really nice looking system, good price point, truly just an ERM. We are just too busy with other things right now to implement a new system.

Regards,

Roen

Roën Janyk, BA MLIS
Web Services Librarian
Library Department Chair
Okanagan College
Kelowna, BC
(250) 762-5445 x.4660 | L101A
rjanyk at okanagan.bc.ca<mailto:rjanyk at okanagan.bc.ca>

I respectfully acknowledge that our campuses are located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Sylix/Okanagan and Secwepemc people.