May 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri May 1 13:54:53 PDT 2020
Ending: Fri May 29 10:49:12 PDT 2020
- [Eril-l] Call for panelists--ACRL 2021: Career Development and Job Seeking in an “Open” Future
- [Eril-l] Webinar: simple, secure remote access with OpenAthens
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Research Data Management Librarian Academy
- [Eril-l] Announcing the 35th Annual NASIG Conference Online
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] FW: OneNote DFD (data flow diagram)
- [Eril-l] To EDS Partner listserv members
- [Eril-l] FW: To EDS Partner listserv members - UPDATE
- [Eril-l] Washington Post and NYT Link Authentication
- [Eril-l] Call: ERIG Co-Chair
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Metadata
- [Eril-l] ezproxy usage statistics - best practices
- [Eril-l] OpenAthens Login for On Campus Use?
- [Eril-l] Making your library website warmer, more interactive during remote learning
James C. Miller
- [Eril-l] Annual Review of Political Science uses Subscribe to Open to publish 2020 volume open access
- [Eril-l] Last call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] FastCase?
Beth M. Johns
- [Eril-l] Even More NISO Virtual Events in May and June!
- [Eril-l] UPDATED VERSION - Even More NISO Virtual Events in May and June!
- [Eril-l] ESL/EFL
- [Eril-l] Remote Access for Institutional Customers
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Collection Development & Management
- [Eril-l] Unconventional ERM products or solutions?
Heather P. Westerlund
- [Eril-l] Flowchart or other document for troubleshooting remote access
Divan, Linda A
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals: ALCTS Electronic Resource IG - Electronic resource management during COVID-19
- [Eril-l] Press release - Free access to journals content extended until August 2020 and no price rises in 2021
- [Eril-l] Tutorials/course materials on how to be a successful univ student online?
- [Eril-l] WALDO / Fordham Presents: What’s Mine is Yours? Resource Sharing & Academic Libraries - June 9
- [Eril-l] UPDATE From Docuseek RE: Temporary STREAMING access for distance-learning during the COVID-19 outbreak
- [Eril-l] Important Information about Cambridge Journals Renewal Documents
- [Eril-l] Feedback about the Unsub (formerly Unpaywall Journals) analysis tool
- [Eril-l] AMS announces flat pricing for 2021
- [Eril-l] Berghahn Journals – Subscription fulfillment changes June 5/Price freeze for 2021
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: E-Resource Management: Tools, Tips, and Tricks of the Trade
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity - Head of Digital infrastructure Services at UConn Library
- [Eril-l] Project MUSE Will Freeze Journal Collection Prices for 2021
- [Eril-l] Free webinar 17th June - From Lab to Library – a nanoscientist’s hunt for research content
- [Eril-l] Expanded access to JSTOR extended through Dec 31, 2020
- [Eril-l] **Reminder** PTPL 2020 Scholarship Announcement / Application
- [Eril-l] Customized ILL form in Ebsco - help!
- [Eril-l] DVD vendor advice
- [Eril-l] Register Now for NISO Virtual Events in June!
Last message date:
Fri May 29 10:49:12 PDT 2020
Archived on: Fri May 29 11:52:41 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).