[Eril-l] Free webinar 17th June - From Lab to Library – a nanoscientist’s hunt for research content

Robert Boissy Robert.Boissy at springernature.com
Wed May 27 13:12:06 PDT 2020

*With apologies for cross posting*

Springer Nature felt that the free webinar described below might be of some interest to the members of this group.

As part of our series of live online talks and interviews, we are pleased to offer a 1-hour interactive webinar with Pranoti Kshirsagar, Product Manager Nanoscience & Technology on June 17th looking at a nanoscientist’s journey from the lab to the library in search of the right literature. The webinar will explore the challenges of the research hunt for the nanoscientist as well as offering first-hand experience on how this journey can be made more efficient in order to support, and advance, an institute’s research output.

More information can be found here along with the registration link<https://www.springernature.com/gp/librarians/tools-services/learn/webinars-podcasts#c17996028>. The webinar will be taking place across multiple times, to support various time zones.

We hope you will join us.

Many thanks,

Bob

---
Robert Boissy
Director of Account Development
Institutional Sales and Marketing

Springer Nature
1 New York Plaza, 1 FDR Drive, New York NY 10004
M  +1 (781) 244 7918
robert.boissy at springernature.com
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>

  *   Do you know how your institution monitors & tracks APCs?<https://www.springernature.com/gp/open-research/apcs-in-the-wild?sap-outbound-id=6FC7863B18613C6AFAB5BE0E4473BDE82C749A08&sap-outbound-id=0658C83D967C3FFCC08E9DBBEE667965695FCD94&sap-outbound-id=0658C83D967C3FFCC08E9DBBEE667965695FCD94> Take our APC survey<https://springernature.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cU7LTDq3iXkzh3v?s=1&sap-outbound-id=0658C83D967C3FFCC08E9DBBEE667965695FCD94>!
---

Springer Nature advances discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge and making ideas and information accessible around the world. We provide the best possible service to the whole research community.