[Eril-l] Important Information about Cambridge Journals Renewal Documents

Susan Soule ssoule at cambridge.org
Tue May 26 03:28:10 PDT 2020

For customer libraries with direct subscriptions to Cambridge Journals, please read this important message.

This year, for the first time, you will receive Cambridge Journals subscription renewal documents via email.

The renewal documents will list each of the subscriptions currently held to Cambridge Journals for which renewals are due for 2021. For institutional subscribers, it is important that these documents are received by the staff member responsible for journal subscription management.

We will shortly be emailing all customers affected with further information, using the email addresses we already hold in our system.

If you would like to confirm the email address that we should be using for the renewal documents, we would be happy to receive your messages. Please send the information to journalrenewals at cambridge.org<mailto:journalrenewals at cambridge.org>. We would be grateful if you could also send us your subscriber number, as that would make the process as accurate as possible.

Cambridge University Press is making this move to electronic delivery of renewal documents as part of our wider program of developments to become 100% carbon neutral by 2048.  For more information about our carbon neutral plans, please visit: https://www.cambridge.org/us/about-us/news/taking-climate-action/

Should you have any questions or concerns about your subscriptions to Cambridge Journals generally, please read our FAQs at:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-file-manager/file/5ebc4c7243cb153090a7085c/Temporary-Cessation-of-Print-FAQ-for-subscribers-editors-and-societies-....pdf

Or contact our customer services team at journalrenewals at cambridge.org<mailto:journalrenewals at cambridge.org>

Thank you.

Susan Soule
Library Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press
One Liberty Plaza, Floor 20
New York, NY 10006
USA
Tel: 001 212 337 5019
Mobile: 001 646 468 4942
Email: ssoule at cambridge.org<mailto:ssoule at cambridge.org>

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.