[Eril-l] FW: OneNote DFD (data flow diagram)

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Thu May 7 10:46:03 PDT 2020

Hi all -  Just created a data-flow diagram, linked to our documentation pages in OneNote, for the batchload processes we're using in Sierra, (taking subscription records from WMS Collection Manager) and updating EDS and BackStage.

So finally I'm taken back to library school courses 35 years ago!

No doubt this is old hat, but it's a step forward for my documentation.

[cid:image001.png at 01D62473.67305CB0]

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Periodicals Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary, Box 159
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304
charper at vts.edu<mailto:charper at vts.edu>