[Eril-l] Flowchart or other document for troubleshooting remote access

Divan, Linda A divanl at cedarville.edu
Tue May 19 12:27:14 PDT 2020

I'm preparing for several weeks of medical leave, and one of my
responsibilities is troubleshooting and fixing (if possible) remote access
issues.

Does someone have a flowchart or checklist showing possible steps for this
process? I thought I'd ask before trying to create one myself, because I
think it's likely someone has already done this.  I have a basic idea for
beginning (try to reproduce the problem, see what kind of error message you
get) but am having trouble with next steps.

Thanks for any suggestions on how to document this process so that someone
else could at least have an idea of what to do if a problem arises.

Linda Divan
Library Systems Co-ordinator
Centennial Library
Cedarville University