[Eril-l] Washington Post and NYT Link Authentication

Arndt,Theresa arndtt at dickinson.edu
Fri May 8 13:11:14 PDT 2020

We just set up Washington Post to go through our proxy (we use EZ-Proxy) server.

For NY Times this is what is required of our users:   https://libguides.dickinson.edu/specialaccess/nytimes

Best, Theresa

Theresa Arndt
Assoc. Director for Library Resources & Administration
Dickinson College
Carlisle, PA 17013
arndtt at dickinson.edu

she/her/hers