[Eril-l] Flowchart or other document for troubleshooting remote access

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Thu May 21 12:23:56 PDT 2020

The appendix included with this article makes for a very nice checklist:

Lindsey Lowry (2020) Where Do Our Problems Lie?: Comparing Rates of
E-Access Problems Across Three Research Institutions, Serials Review, 46:1,
26-36, DOI: 10.1080/00987913.2020.1733173

Melissa Belvadi
mbelvadi at upei.ca 902-566-0581