[Eril-l] Customized ILL form in Ebsco - help!

KatieRose McEneely katierose.mceneely at rosalindfranklin.edu
Fri May 29 09:02:30 PDT 2020

HI all,

[apologies for cross-posting!]

Hoping someone can help with this -- long story short, we had to
temporarily use a workaround for ILL services, as we didn't have access to
ILLiad for the first part of remote work. We do have access again, but now
when I try to update the links to our customized form in Ebsco's EDS, I'm
hitting a wall. Essentially, the base url is correct--if I'm accessing it
just in my browser, not through the catalog, I see the auto-filled form.
But when I access the form through the ILL request option in the catalog, I
hit an internal error with ILLiad.

I've talked to both Ebsco and ILLiad about this and we're all deeply
confused. Does anyone else use a similar setup, and if so, can you please
tell me the query string that gets appended to the base URL in the
customization admin panel? Alternatively, if you have a magic wand you can
wave over our setup... :)

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

KRM

--
KatieRose McEneely, MSLIS
Electronic Resources Librarian, Boxer Library
katierose.mceneely at rosalindfranklin.edu
*pronouns: they/her*