November 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Nov 2 13:03:06 PST 2020
Ending: Mon Nov 30 13:36:29 PST 2020
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Head of Collection Development and Management, Smith College
- [Eril-l] Music Databases inquiry
- [Eril-l] Eril-l Digest, Vol 72, Issue 2
- [Eril-l] [Free Whitepaper] The Importance of the Librarian's Role in Promoting Research
- [Eril-l] ER&L 2021 - November Deadlines / Updates
- [Eril-l] CLOCKSS is Collaborating to Improve the Preservation of Open Access Journals
- [Eril-l] Register Now for NISO Plus 2021!
- [Eril-l] Webinar: Open Access Content Under Threat: Internet Archive and Portico
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Finding Focus: Library Assessment Focus Groups
- [Eril-l] Webinar: A Practical Guide to COUNTER Release 5
Thomas, William Joseph
- [Eril-l] Cambridge Core journal article page redesign
- [Eril-l] Webinars for instructors from Cambridge University Press - please notify your faculty
- [Eril-l] SAVE THE DATES! VIRTUAL 2021 Digital Initiatives Symposium
- [Eril-l] FW: November e-Forum, Migration Madness and How to Get Through It
- [Eril-l] Last call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] Post Charleston Library Conference Conversation
Daugherty, Jennifer A
- [Eril-l] EndNote's "Find Full Text" feature
- [Eril-l] Link resolver transition - step by step instructions?
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Information Technology Fluency and Poster Design
- [Eril-l] Core Classroom Event: Hearing the Story: Creating an Oral History Project
- [Eril-l] Ebooks, proxies, and the need to clear cookies/cache
- [Eril-l] EBSCO COUNTER 5 Database Master Report searches automated
- [Eril-l] Wiley Book Chapters and EZProxy
- [Eril-l] Your Role in the NISO Open Discovery Initiative - Free Informational Webinar
- [Eril-l] JSTOR Beyond Journals
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Reference & Online Learning Librarian
- [Eril-l] FW: Request for Participation: Survey to Determine the Use of Library Content in Learning Management Systems
- [Eril-l] libraries and software, take two
- [Eril-l] NLM Associate Fellowship Program - apply by January 28
Eannarino, Judith (NIH/NLM) [E]
- [Eril-l] JoVE Updates: EZ Proxy, HLS, DRM and MARC
- [Eril-l] IET Inspec database reaches milestone
- [Eril-l] Do you know any publishers that deliver a great user experience?
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Creating Effective Policies and Procedures
- [Eril-l] RESCHEDULED Core e-Forum: Regarding Library Database Cleanup
- [Eril-l] Feedback about the Unsub (formerly Unpaywall Journals) analysis tool
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Building a holistic employee engagement framework
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunities at Northern Kentucky University
- [Eril-l] Don’t Miss NISO’s Last Two Change Management Webinars!
- [Eril-l] December CopyTalk -- Modern Interlibrary Loan Practices: Moving Beyond the CONTU Guidelines
- [Eril-l] Applications Now Invited for the NISO Plus 2021 Scholarship Program!
- [Eril-l] Job opportunity: IT and Web Services Department Head
- [Eril-l] Core webinar:To Open or Not Open: Academic Library Building Management and Decision-making During a Pandemic
- [Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: GS-11/12 Archivist (Digital/Preservation) in Beltsville, MD
- [Eril-l] Sage admin login - anyone else having trouble?
Last message date:
Mon Nov 30 13:36:29 PST 2020
Archived on: Mon Nov 30 13:36:39 PST 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).