[Eril-l] Don’t Miss NISO’s Last Two Change Management Webinars!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Thu Nov 19 12:35:34 PST 2020

**Apologies for cross posting**

Our six-part roundtable-format series on Managing and Adapting to
Pandemic-Driven Change
<https://www.niso.org/niso-io/2020/10/announcing-nisos-2020-change-management-series>
will
come to a close in December, with two final webinars on Rethinking Spaces
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/12/change-management-webinar-series-rethinking-spaces>
(December 9) and Moving into the Future
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/12/change-management-webinar-series-moving-future>
(December 16). We have been delighted with the positive response to this
series of webinars, which was introduced as a direct result of feedback
from our members about your need for more educational programming on this
topic. Please mark your calendars now our December program, and make sure
your colleagues do the same!

Rethinking Spaces
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/12/change-management-webinar-series-rethinking-spaces>

Wednesday, December 9, 11.00 - 12.30pm ET/4.00pm - 5.30pm GMT

This webinar will focus on the planning and adaptation needed in order to
safely bring your workforce back to an office setting. This discussion will
look beyond narrow issues such as managing shelving or foot traffic, to
focus on how we need to rethink the functional space and shared
environments of 21st century knowledge workers. Our expert speakers are: Emily
Daly, Duke University Libraries; Lorin Jackson and Alison Masterpasqua,
both Swarthmore College; Tony Sanfilippo, The Ohio State University Press;
and Maria Stanton, Atla. Register now
<http://www.cvent.com/events/niso-change-management-webinar-series-rethinking-spaces/event-summary-c32a47ecbdfa4ad6a1829cfff1c7bf53.aspx>
(free
for NISO members)!

Moving into the Future
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/12/change-management-webinar-series-moving-future>

Wednesday, December 16, 11.00 am - 12.30pm ET/4.00pm - 5.30pm GMT

In this final webinar of the series, our roundtable participants will look
to the future. They will discuss how they and their organizations are
navigating the changes, and the additional adaptations that may be required
or made possible as we start to think about a post-COVID world. The
pandemic has caused an acceleration in community shifts that were already
unfolding. How do NISO members and the broader information community
navigate those changes and make the most of this opportunity to shape a
better future? Confirmed speakers include: Lori Carlin, Delta Think; Steven
Hall, IOP Publishing; Michael Levine-Clark, University of Denver; and Amy
Pawlowski, Ohiolink. Register now
<http://www.cvent.com/events/niso-change-management-webinar-series-moving-into-the-future/event-summary-c575eb2286e44f91af9e1a4fc48fb442.aspx>
(free
for NISO members)!

We will share login details with registrants a few days before each
webinar, as well as providing a link to the recordings afterwards.
We hope to see you there!

The NISO Team

NISO
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302