[Eril-l] Ebooks, proxies, and the need to clear cookies/cache

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:38:07 PST 2020

We always had that problem with WAM proxy. It's much less severe with EZProxy. We have OCLC-hosted EZProxy, and in general it's worked a lot better than WAM.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Colorado College, Tutt Library
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661