[Eril-l] EndNote's "Find Full Text" feature

Mark McKone mmckone at wakehealth.edu
Tue Nov 10 06:34:39 PST 2020

I am curious---what are libraries that have Primo VE doing about this issue with Endnote open URL-any alternatives, workarounds?

Mark McKone
Librarian
[Wake Forest School of Medicine]
Coy C. Carpenter Library
Medical Center Boulevard  \  Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.3108 \ f 336.716.2186
mmckone at wakehealth.edu<mailto:mmckone at wakehealth.edu>  \  WakeHealth.edu