[Eril-l] Sage admin login - anyone else having trouble?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Mon Nov 30 12:24:24 PST 2020

Hi,

I'm attempting to get into Sage admin. I can log into Sage, but when I click on my profile a "change password" popup appears. You can change your password or close the popup, but the main screen remains grayed out and there's a strange gray box that won't go away. No links are clickable so I can't do anything like say obtain usage statistics. The behavior is the same in Firefox and Chrome. I emailed Sage but haven't heard anything back. Am wondering if I messed up my account somehow, or it's happening  to everyone.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Colorado College, Tutt Library
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661