[Eril-l] [Free Whitepaper] The Importance of the Librarian's Role in Promoting Research

Sara Rotjan srotjan at aip.org
Wed Nov 4 05:30:11 PST 2020

Whitepaper from AIP Publishing - Newly Available + Free to Download<https://publishing.aip.org/wp_promotingresearch_librariansrole/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=2020>
**apologies for cross posts**

"The Importance of the Librarian's Role in Promoting Research"<https://publishing.aip.org/wp_promotingresearch_librariansrole/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=2020>
Researchers, librarians and publishers all play a role in promoting research, but those roles aren't clearly defined.  In a survey we conducted earlier this year we asked librarians what they contribute to promoting research, and what they feel their role should be. The results of the survey are presented in this whitepaper.
Download and share the whitepaper today.<https://publishing.aip.org/wp_promotingresearch_librariansrole/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=2020>

If you are attending the Charleston Conference, join us at our session "No Article Left Behind<https://2020charlestonconference.pathable.co/meetings/virtual/hRE8XqsBFLhSqD28m>" (on Thurs, Nov 5 at 3:30pm EST) where we'll share the survey results and a fellow librarian will share her perspective.

Sara Rotjan
Assistant Marketing Director

AIP Publishing
1305 Walt Whitman Road │ Suite 300 | Melville NY 11747-4300 │ USA
t +1.516.576.2237 | m +1.917.309.1183
srotjan at aip.org<mailto:srotjan at aip.org> | publishing.aip.org
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AIPPublishing> │ Twitter<https://twitter.com/AIP_Publishing> │ LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/aip-publishing>