[Eril-l] Applications Now Invited for the NISO Plus 2021 Scholarship Program!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Tue Nov 24 07:57:18 PST 2020

*Apologies for cross posting**

We are delighted to announce that, with the generous support of Digital
Science <https://www.digital-science.com/>, we are now inviting applications
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KWVMTLQ> for our NISO Plus 2021 scholarship
program. Building on the success of our experience with the first cohort of
NISO Plus scholarship winners, we will again be encouraging successful
applicants to engage fully with NISO and our community — not just at the
NISO Plus conference, but also throughout the year.

NISO Plus scholarships are intended for anyone who feels that their voice
and views are currently under-represented in libraries, vendors,
publishers, or other parts of the information ecosystem. This program is
part of our ongoing efforts to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion in
our community.

Successful applicants will be eligible for:

   -

   Free registration for NISO Plus 2021 <https://niso.plus/> (a virtual
   conference taking place on February 22-25, 2021)
   -

   Networking opportunities with NISO Plus Board members, staff, and other
   past and present scholarship winners
   -

   Free registration for all NISO educational webinars in 2021
   -

   Opportunities to volunteer for NISO committees and groups
   -

   And more!

If you’re interested in joining our scholarship program in 2021, please
apply by December 21, 2020, using this form
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KWVMTLQ>. The NISO Plus Scholarships
Committee will be reviewing all eligible applications, and we will get back
to everyone who applied by January 22, 2021.

NISO
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302
Baltimore, MD 21211
Phone: 301-654-2512