May 2021 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon May 3 07:13:28 PDT 2021
Ending: Mon May 31 12:40:30 PDT 2021
- [Eril-l] Duke UP to launch Scholarly Publishing Collective journal hosting platform in 2022
- [Eril-l] Core Web Course: Fundamentals of Digital Library Projects
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Web Accessibility Beyond Best Intentions
- [Eril-l] Altmetrics subscription? trouble getting a quote? anyone else
- [Eril-l] Kanopy sales rep contacts, anybody?
- [Eril-l] unsubscribe
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc. has published the Survey of Academic Library Leadership: Pandemic’s Lasting Impact on Information Literacy Instruction, ISBN 978-157440-675-7
- [Eril-l] Salary Negotiation: The Ins, Outs, and In Between Webinar to be held May 13, 2021
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Santa Clara University Library - Head of Electronic Resources & Serials
- [Eril-l] Last call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] Help Shape the Agenda for our First DEI Workshop
- [Eril-l] Management Application for Course Driven Streaming Film Programs
Hazen, Teresa Carolina - (hazent)
- [Eril-l] Press release: IET and Chinese Association for Science and Technology (CAST)
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc., has published the Survey of Academic Library Leadership: Post Pandemic Planning, ISBN 978-157440-676-4
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Leveraging the FOLIO Transition: Best Practices
- [Eril-l] a matter of discovery
- [Eril-l] Victorian Database Online
Montavon-Green, Jennifer N.
- [Eril-l] Position Available: Library Digital Strategist at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine, Kalamazoo
- [Eril-l] Power, Resistance, and Leadership Participant-Driven and People’s Choice Sessions
- [Eril-l] Core Web Course: Fundamentals of Metadata
- [Eril-l] Registration Open for Ohio Valley Group of Technical Services Librarians 2021 Virtual Conference
Melanie Jolynn McGurr
- [Eril-l] Job OP: Collection Strategies Librarian, Fairfield University, (Fairfield, CT)
Ferree, Curtis P.
- [Eril-l] Open Position University of Pittsburgh- Electronic Resources Librarian
Collins, Katherine L
- [Eril-l] New Faculty Job Opening--Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Florida
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposal Deadline Extended: ALA Core Role of the Professional Librarian in TS IG at ALA Annual, 2021
- [Eril-l] Job OP: Cataloging and Metadata Strategies Librarian, Fairfield University, (Fairfield, CT)
Peri, Nina M.
- [Eril-l] When is a Gale database just a sub-collection of another Gale database?
- [Eril-l] Security Journal and redirects
- [Eril-l] Clarivate buying ProQuest
- [Eril-l] Position Op
Kain, Margaret M
- [Eril-l] Core Web Course: Fundamentals of Collection Development & Management
- [Eril-l] Reminder: Secrets of Serials: Back-to-Basics Workshop
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc. has published the Survey of Law School Faculty: Post Pandemic Plans for Online Instruction, ISBN 978-157440-677-1
- [Eril-l] Press release: Momentum builds for Subscribe-to-Open as mathematics portfolio transitions to open access
- [Eril-l] Docuseek News, Spring Sale 2021
- [Eril-l] Job Posting - Duke Libraries, Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian
- [Eril-l] CORE Electronic Resources Interest Group Week - Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc. has published the Survey of Law School Faculty: Post Pandemic Plans for Use of the Law Library, ISBN 978-1-57440-678-8
- [Eril-l] FW: Vacancy Announcement: GS-11/12 Librarian (Biological Sciences), National Agricultural Library, Beltsville MD (Closes June 7 2021)
- [Eril-l] Core e-Forum: Does better training lead to greater job satisfaction?
- [Eril-l] Save the Date: Medical Institutional Repositories in Libraries (MIRL) Symposium
Ramune K. Kubilius
- [Eril-l] Project MUSE receives Mellon Foundation grant to study Subscribe to Open model for journals
- [Eril-l] Reminder - Help Shape the Agenda for our First DEI Workshop!
- [Eril-l] Register now for our June virtual events!
- [Eril-l] Take the survey of library post pandemic space re-allocation plans and receive a free copy of the ensuing report
Last message date:
Mon May 31 12:40:30 PDT 2021
Archived on: Mon May 31 12:40:35 PDT 2021
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).