[Eril-l] Reminder - Help Shape the Agenda for our First DEI Workshop!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Wed May 26 06:20:59 PDT 2021

**Apologies for cross posting**

Many thanks to everyone who has already completed our DEI survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISO-DEI>. For those of you who haven’t, we
are extending the deadline through June 4, and hope that you’ll take a few
minutes to take the survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISO-DEI> and
help shape the agenda for our upcoming DEI workshops.

Improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in our own work and in the wider
information community is one of NISO’s strategic goals. These workshops,
which are being organized by our newly-formed DEI Committee
<http://www.niso.org/what-we-do/DEIcommittee>, will focus on identifying
and prioritizing concrete actions that NISO can take to support and
increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the information
community.

We estimate that the survey will take about 10 minutes to complete, and
it’s open to everyone in the information community, so please also feel
free to share <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISO-DEI> it with your
colleagues.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

With best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302