[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] Re: When is a Gale database just a sub-collection of another Gale database?

Davidian, Christine davidian at rowan.edu
Fri May 14 09:42:18 PDT 2021

Hi Stephen and Michelle,
Regarding naming Gale databases on AZ lists, the following link is Gale Support's recommendation document from summer of 2019, that my library used:

https://www.gale.com/binaries/content/assets/gale-us-en/campaigns/perpetual-campagins/omni-redesign/a-z_list_recommendations_july.pdf

Good Luck,
Christine
Christine Davidian
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
Rowan University Libraries
201 Mullica Hill Rd
Glassboro, NJ 08028
610-256-4323