[Eril-l] Altmetrics subscription? trouble getting a quote? anyone else

Ray, Emily emily.ray at unf.edu
Tue May 4 06:49:07 PDT 2021

Hi all,

We're interested in getting a quote from Altmetrics, but I'm having trouble getting them to follow through. Has anyone else had this experience with them?

I know after we switch to Primo VE this summer, we can set up a plug in for free or subscription altmetrics.  Is the subscription worth it?

Do most libraries just use the free option and that's why I can't get them to get back to me?

Any info is appreciated,

sincerely,
Emily