[Eril-l] Help Shape the Agenda for our First DEI Workshop

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Thu May 6 08:48:08 PDT 2021

**Apologies for cross posting**

Improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in our own work and in the wider
information community is one of NISO’s strategic goals. Our newly-formed DEI
Committee <http://www.niso.org/what-we-do/DEIcommittee> will play a central
role in this, including running a virtual workshop (to be held twice in
order to accommodate participation across multiple time zones), which will
focus on identifying and prioritizing concrete actions that NISO can take
to support and increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in
the information community.

As part of our effort to ensure that the workshops are productive and
valuable for all involved, we invite you to help shape the agenda by
completing this short survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISO-DEI>. We
estimate that it will take about 10 minutes to complete, and it will remain
open through Friday, May 28. The survey is open to everyone in the
information community, so please also feel free to share
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISO-DEI> it with your colleagues.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

With best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302