[Eril-l] Job Posting - Duke Libraries, Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian

Virginia Martin virginia.martin at duke.edu
Mon May 24 06:26:36 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am reaching out to make you aware of recruitment for the Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian vacancy in the Duke University Libraries Technical Services Division. The position reports to me and supervises the department's Serials Management Team.  Below is a brief summary of the role, with a link to the full position description on the library's website. I would be happy to answer questions or put you in touch with staff to learn more about working at Duke or living in the Triangle region.

The Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian oversees the acquisition of continuing resources and the management of print serials at Duke University Libraries (DUL). Working in a changing and complex multi-consortia environment, you will participate in the acquisition, licensing, and renewal of print serials and electronic resources. You will also oversee the receipt and management of physical materials acquired by the department, as well as management of their related records in library systems. Learn more here: https://library.duke.edu/about/jobs/seralibrarian

Priority will be given to applications received by June 7, 2021.

Thank you for your consideration,
Virginia

Virginia Martin
she/her/hers