September 2021 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Sep 1 03:28:07 PDT 2021
Ending: Thu Sep 30 14:57:43 PDT 2021
- [Eril-l] UMass Open Position: Collections Analysis Librarian
- [Eril-l] policies for fixing broken links
- [Eril-l] Position opening: TexShare Program Coordinator
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc, has published the International Survey of STEM Faculty: Use of Various Bibliometric Measures and Services, ISBN 978-1-57440-689-4
- [Eril-l] Fall 2021 Projects for students in INFO250 Design and Implementation of Instructional Strategies for Information Professionals needed.
Diane K. Kovacs
- [Eril-l] Taylor & Francis e-journals platform issues?
Castillo, Ms. Amy
- [Eril-l] Associate Dean for Collections & Discovery at Clemson University
Christopher D Vidas
- [Eril-l] Extended - Faculty Job Opening - Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Florida
- [Eril-l] NISO’s Next Virtual Conference Focuses On Effective Data Management
- [Eril-l] Job posting
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc. has published the Survey of Higher Education Use of Course Authoring Applications, ISBN 978-157440-690-0
- [Eril-l] Head of Acquisitions & Collections Services at Ohio University Libraries
- [Eril-l] Invitation to Participate in Streaming Video and Academic Libraries Survey
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group has published the Survey of Academic Library & Museum Efforts to Digitize Rare Book/Document Collections, ISBN 978-1-57440-691-7
- [Eril-l] final call: Join the NETSL Executive Board!
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Library Specialist - Serials, Baruch College, CUNY.
- [Eril-l] New NISO Project—Package Identifiers
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Application Programmer (PT), California Digital Library
- [Eril-l] Virtual Reality/Learning Resource Funding
- [Eril-l] What is your experience with Inventory?
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group Inc. has published the Survey of Academic Library & Museum Efforts to Digitize Film Collections, ISBN 978-157440-692-4
- [Eril-l] POSITION VACANCY: Lead Librarian (Special Collections) GS-13 Job Opportunity at the National Agricultural Library (Closes 9/30/2021)
- [Eril-l] JoVE Webinar Series: Boost and simplify virtual access to libraries
- [Eril-l] NISO Awarded Mellon Funding for Controlled Digital Lending Project
- [Eril-l] Electronic Resources Librarian, Appalachian State University
- [Eril-l] Deadline Extended: Call for Proposals: IFLA SOCRS Sponsored Special Issue of Serials Review - Metrics for Scholarly Communication
- [Eril-l] Mass downloads
igor.hammer at unibe.ch
- [Eril-l] Reminder - Survey of Librarians and Virtual Library Conferences
- [Eril-l] Call for Nominations: Allen Ellis Digital Research Award in Popular Culture
- [Eril-l] EZProxy issue with Ebook Central
- [Eril-l] Call for Contributions in Serials Review
Backowski, Roxanne Marie
- [Eril-l] Electronic Theses and Dissertations Bibliography, Version 7
- [Eril-l] NISO Voting Members Approve Work on Recommended Practice for Retracted Research
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Electronic Resources Librarian
- [Eril-l] Historical Statistics of the United States (HSUS) is now on Cambridge Core
- [Eril-l] Head Librarian, Collections Management - University of Illinois Chicago
- [Eril-l] Seeking volunteers for NISO's Transfer Standing Committee
- [Eril-l] [JOB POSTING] Electronic Librarian Position at Northern Virginia Community College
Clark, Monique K.
- [Eril-l] NLM systems are down
- [Eril-l] Job posting for Electronic Resources & Contracts Assistant at University of North Texas
- [Eril-l] digital theatre plus - contact?
- [Eril-l] Find out more about bilateral connections - register for our free webinar
- [Eril-l] Project MUSE Announces New Books Custom Collections
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Director of Consortial Library Systems for The Five Colleges of Ohio
- [Eril-l] Job openings at California Digital Library
- [Eril-l] Reminder - Invitation to Participate in Streaming Video and Academic Libraries Survey
Last message date:
Thu Sep 30 14:57:43 PDT 2021
Archived on: Fri Oct 1 07:31:09 PDT 2021
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).