[Eril-l] digital theatre plus - contact?

Karlsen, Jeffrey KarlseJ at scc.losrios.edu
Tue Sep 28 08:48:31 PDT 2021

Hi all,
We have been customers of Digital Theatre Plus for several years and I haven’t had issues contacting them in the past. But I have sent them several emails starting September 1 and have not gotten a response. I have tried:

  *   dteducation at digitaltheatre.com<mailto:dteducation at digitaltheatre.com>
  *   support at digitaltheatre.com<mailto:support at digitaltheatre.com>
  *   nick.myers at digitaltheatre.com<mailto:nick.myers at digitaltheatre.com>

Does anyone have a contact at Digital Theatre Plus outside of these and does anyone know if there are problems at the company? I don’t think I’ve had an experience like this before with a vendor simply not responding to emails for more than three weeks.

--
Jeff Karlsen
Technical Services Librarian