[Eril-l] Reminder - Invitation to Participate in Streaming Video and Academic Libraries Survey

Thornton, Bonnie bthornton at library.msstate.edu
Thu Sep 30 14:57:43 PDT 2021

Hello,

If you are a library employee at an academic institution of higher education in the United States, we invite you to participate in our research on how academic libraries manage their streaming video collections. The purpose of our study is to explore the different ways that academic libraries provide access to streaming content, including funding, accessibility, and discoverability. This survey seeks to gauge commonalities in workflow processes amongst academic libraries for the acquisition, maintenance, and promotion of streaming video content, as well as the impact of COVID-19 on streaming video acquisitions and workflow processes. Participation takes approximately three minutes to complete. This survey is anonymous, and no one will be able to associate your responses with your identity. Your participation is voluntary, and you may choose to withdraw from the survey at any time. Your completion of the survey constitutes your consent to participate in this study. There are no foreseeable risks associated with participating in this study other than those encountered in everyday life. This survey has been reviewed and granted exemption by the Institutional Review Board at Mississippi State University, under Protocol ID IRB-21-394. For questions about this study, please contact Cathy Austin, caustin at library.msstate.edu<mailto:caustin at library.msstate.edu>, or Bonnie Thornton, bthornton at library.msstate.edu<mailto:bthornton at library.msstate.edu>.

You will be able to participate in this survey<https://msstate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_85POfGLZqXVXCcK> through October 31.

Thanks,

Bonnie & Cathy

Bonnie Thornton (she/her/hers)
Electronic & Continuing Resources Librarian, Assistant Professor
Mississippi State University Libraries
bthornton at library.msstate.edu<mailto:bthornton at library.msstate.edu>
(662)-325-4619

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7B61C.48B6D480]