[Eril-l] Job posting

Goff, Elaine D elaine.goff at oregonstate.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:58:52 PDT 2021

We invite applications for our full-time Cataloging Library Technician 3 (LT3) position at Oregon State University Libraries and Press.

The OSU library is part of a vibrant community in a beautiful campus setting with free public transportation options. This position includes generous health and retirement benefits. We seek a candidate with a strong  background in cataloging, an openness to learning, and a curiosity for developing expertise in cataloging of new types of resources.

Qualifications include:

·         Bachelor’s degree plus two years of current (within 5 years) experience in a library; OR 4 years of current library experience.

·         Experience with original and complex copy cataloging in a variety of formats using OCLC Connexion and/or Worldshare Record Manager.

·         Aptitude for working in a changing environment.

·         Commitment to excellent customer service.

·         Demonstrated commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and equity.

The monthly salary range for this classified position is $2971 - $4479.

To view full qualifications and apply, please visit:  https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/106986

Posting number:  P03184CT

Full consideration date: 10/8/2021. This posting closes: 10/15/2021

OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.

Elaine D. Goff (MLIS)
Acquisitions Unit
Resource Acquisition & Sharing Department (RAS)
OSU Libraries | Oregon State University
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331
541-737-0988
elaine.goff at oregonstate.edu<mailto:elaine.goff at oregonstate.edu>

8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Monday through Friday

Pronouns: she/her/hers

[cid:image001.png at 01D7A8AF.DD7DA0A0]
Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary's River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (https://www.grandronde.org<https://www.grandronde.org/>) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us<https://ctsi.nsn.us/>).