June 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jun 1 08:11:03 PDT 2020
Ending: Tue Jun 30 12:22:05 PDT 2020
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] ARL Stats & COUNTER 5
- [Eril-l] Access to AP Stylebook - error message with wrong IP?
- [Eril-l] Brill Online Configuration
Whitney E. Bates-Gomez
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Continued Management of the Impact of COVID-19
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity - Electronic Resources Specialist at UC Berkeley
- [Eril-l] Press release - EDP Sciences and the National Science Library, CAS conclude a significant agreement on APCs
- [Eril-l] Gale OneFile: News and EDS?
- [Eril-l] Registration Deadline for the 35th Annual NASIG Conference Online
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] New Open Access Journal indexed in Inspec
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: UCLA Library Recruiting for Licensing and Collection Services Specialist
- [Eril-l] Help NISO Serve You Better - Take Our Community Survey!
- [Eril-l] Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change Postponed
- [Eril-l] Feedback about the Unsub (formerly Unpaywall Journals) analysis tool
- [Eril-l] Unconventional ERM products or solutions?
- [Eril-l] Access issue with University of Chicago Press
- [Eril-l] ACRL STS Virtual Research Forum on June 18th, 2-3pm Eastern time - registration needed
- [Eril-l] Journal level linking with EBSCO FTF
- [Eril-l] NCLA recorded webinars
- [Eril-l] unique vs total requests in counter 5
Amy Lynn Fry
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Electronic Resources Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Preservation
- [Eril-l] publishers freezing prices for 2021
- [Eril-l] Transformative Agreement reached between Springer Nature and University of California
- [Eril-l] LOC Recommended Formats Statement - call for feedback
- [Eril-l] IET and Wiley Announce Open Access Publishing Partnership
- [Eril-l] NISO E-Book Metadata Recommended Practice Now Available For Public Comment
- [Eril-l] Job Opening - Data Services Librarian at University of California Berkeley
- [Eril-l] Streaming Services - original content
- [Eril-l] Troubleshooting E-Access Problems Survey
- [Eril-l] Free webinar - The Future of Publishing: Managing Information Overload with Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- [Eril-l] New Educational Videos about the SeamlessAccess.org Service
- [Eril-l] Free Webinars for Canadian Librarians & Researchers
- [Eril-l] Revised NISO Open Discovery Initiative Recommended Practice Now Published
- [Eril-l] New Cambridge University Press beta website for textbooks, launching June 30th!
- [Eril-l] University of Michigan Press extends free-to-read ebook access, announces flat pricing for 2021
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Collection Assessment
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Cataloging
- [Eril-l] Journals print distribution to resume from Cambridge University Press
- [Eril-l] Providers/Publishers/Platforms who support Google Scholar CASA
Light, Ruth Anne
- [Eril-l] New Cambridge University Press beta website for textbooks is now live!
- [Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: IT Specialists (GS 11-12) at National Agricultural Library in Beltsville, Maryland through 7/14/20
- [Eril-l] The 2020 Charleston Conference is Going Virtual
Last message date:
Tue Jun 30 12:22:05 PDT 2020
Archived on: Tue Jun 30 12:32:18 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).