[Eril-l] Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change Postponed

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Tue Jun 9 11:35:50 PDT 2020

**With apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Customer,

In February, we sent notification about our plans to change the URL for Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO).  In March we postponed this change in light of the spread of COVID-19.  Since then we have consulted with a number of librarians and have now rescheduled the OSO URL change for July 14, 2020.

This change is being made in preparation for the migration of books from Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) and University Press Scholarship Online to the Oxford Academic platform, tentatively scheduled for 2021. On July 14, 2020, www.oxfordscholarship.com<http://www.oxfordscholarship.com> will change to oxford.universitypressscholarship.com. This change will align the OSO URL with other partner press URLs within University Press Scholarship Online. By making this shift in advance of the anticipated platform migration, we will be able to reduce complexities during the formal migration process. This will also reduce risk around redirects to content at the time of the migration. We will provide you with more information on the Oxford Academic platform migration later this year.

Please consult this brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Customer_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf>. Your institution may have completed these necessary steps before the March postponement. If so, no further actions are required. Otherwise, please complete the actions in the checklist by July 14.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below. If you would like to send us an email, please include “Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change” in your subject line.

Customers in North & South America

  *   Telephone: +1  800 334 4249 ext. 6484
  *   Email: oxfordonline at oup.com<mailto:oxfordonline at oup.com>

Customers outside North & South America

  *   Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 353705
  *   Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com<mailto:onlinesubscriptions at oup.com>

If a colleague would like to sign up for future OSO URL change communications, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.

To read this message in other languages:

简体中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email1_SP-Chinese.pdf>

繁體中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email1_TR-Chinese.pdf>

日本語版<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email1_Japanese.pdf>

한글버전<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email1_Korean.pdf>