[Eril-l] Free webinar - The Future of Publishing: Managing Information Overload with Artificial Intelligence Techniques

Robert Boissy Robert.Boissy at springernature.com
Mon Jun 22 12:45:20 PDT 2020

***With apologies for cross-posting***

Dear Librarians & Researchers,

Please join us for a free webinar on Artificial Intelligence and Information.

More than just a hot topic, AI is shaping the future of how we prepare and share information.  In this webinar, we will look at the past, present, and future of AI techniques and technologies in publishing. Dr. Stephanie Preuss , Senior Editor at Springer Nature will speak about publishing innovations and AI-based projects. Markus Kaindl, Springer Nature's Senior Manager of Semantic Data, will go into detail on the technical aspects including Springer Nature's COVID-19 app. This is an educational session that is completely free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about how AI is used in preparing and disseminating information.

This free webinar will take place on July 8th at 10 am Eastern Time. Please register here:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/414974787565211917

Very sincerely,

Robert Boissy

---
Robert Boissy
Director of Account Development
Institutional Sales and Marketing

Springer Nature
1 New York Plaza, 1 FDR Drive, New York NY 10004
M  +1 (781) 244 7918
robert.boissy at springernature.com
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>
https://www.springernature.com/gp/researchers/campaigns/black-lives-matter
---

Springer Nature advances discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge and making ideas and information accessible around the world. We provide the best possible service to the whole research community.