[Eril-l] Access to AP Stylebook - error message with wrong IP?

Larrison, Stephanie larrison at txstate.edu
Mon Jun 1 15:09:39 PDT 2020

After 2 hours, mysteriously resolved.

From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> On Behalf Of Larrison, Stephanie
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 4:47 PM
To: Eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: [Eril-l] Access to AP Stylebook - error message with wrong IP?

We have a really weird error happening with AP Stylebook and they think it is on our end, but it's not making any sense.

This probably only applies to those with concurrent user accounts, not unlimited.

No matter who tries to access, and whether or not they go through the proxy, we all see the same error message that provides a specific IP address that is not even remotely in our range.  I can tell you I even tried accessing it from home and its telling me my IP address is something that it is not.

Is this just us?

Thank  you,

Stephanie Larrison
Electronic Resources Librarian