[Eril-l] publishers freezing prices for 2021

Geraldine Rinna geraldine.rinna at wmich.edu
Tue Jun 16 08:19:47 PDT 2020

Hi Sarah,

I think you can add JAMA to that list.  We received this notification from them on June 10:

JAMA Network 2021 Pricing to Remain Flat
Dear Librarian:
We hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy. In recognition of the significant challenges that libraries will face in the coming year, we will keep pricing flat in 2021. The rates for JAMA Network site licenses will not increase next year. To learn more and review our complete 2021 pricing, please click here<http://click.alerts.jamanetwork.com/click/axac-22bl0e-o1wwxe-1b6u7wt9/>.
We would also like to thank all those working in medical libraries at this time. We value your important contributions to the fight against COVID-19 and your continued support for the research, opinion, and clinical content we publish.
If you would like to schedule a virtual meeting with us, please contact your JAMA Network sales rep or sales at jamanetwork.com<mailto:sales at jamanetwork.com>.
With best wishes,
The JAMA Network Team