[Eril-l] error message in ASP?

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 07:35:49 PST 2017

Jennifer

Quick follow up... I noticed that the thumbnails of videos were not loading so I changed the cloudfront directives to

NeverProxy https://d16klsh1z1xre7.cloudfront.net
NeverProxy https://dywyzs4z4lwvw.cloudfront.net

I can still play back video.

Kind regards,

Dom Benson
E-resources Librarian, Library, Information Services
Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143