[Eril-l] Kanopy?

Bill Kelm bkelm at willamette.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:36:32 PST 2023

Daniel,

  So the issue for me is I had signed in as an admin to our Kanopy site
first. Opening a private window, our links worked perfectly. See message
from support:

Happy to assist! While the adminstrative environment can be used for
exploring the Kanopy catalog, purchasing licenses for titles, and reviewing
analytics, not all titles will play within that context. I can confirm that
your titles are playing as expected within the end-user environment for
your platform. Is this the error message you are seeing about KBASE
content.

Bill K.