[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] RE: [EXT] E-Resource Marketing/Promotion

Erika Boardman eboardman at uncc.edu
Thu Aug 4 07:29:34 PDT 2022

Lesli,

I'm *definitely *trying to explore more hands-on ideas or something that
isn't totally connected to the website. I think having a website presence
and digital marketing is great, but it's not the one method for marketing
and I don't think it is the most effective when it's the only method being
done. And of course, all libraries are different - so some things aren't
possible depending on the circumstance. I really appreciate your whiteboard
idea for this! We use whiteboard engagement for other events and themes, so
that's a fun idea!

I'm also glad to know others are appreciating this thread 😁 I was hesitant
at first to ask this, but I'm glad I did! I've been getting a lot of great
feedback.