[Eril-l] allAfrica.com - Unable to make contact to renew

Marcia Lee leemarci at gvsu.edu
Wed Mar 24 14:06:58 PDT 2021

Hello!

My colleagues and I have been attempting for 2 months to renew our library's
subscription to the allAfrica database, however after several emails, phone
calls, and messages submitted through their website we still have not
received a response. I am reaching out to this community to see if anyone
has experienced this with the allAfrica provider and/or if anyone has any
contact information that might be helpful - I am listing the emails and
phone number we have tried.

admin at allafrica.com <mailto:admin at allafrica.com>

commerce-service at allafrica.com <mailto:commerce-service at allafrica.com>

1.202.546.0777