[Eril-l] Strange access problem

Suzanne Fayle sfayle at roseman.edu
Tue Mar 2 10:24:53 PST 2021

Hi there,

I'm looking to see if anyone has any particular advice on an access problem I've been trying to fix.

When we log in to a journal titled Operative Dentistry we are seeing another University's branding. We log in successfully but we are hitting a paywall when trying to access the articles. We authenticate through EZproxy and OCLC support can't pinpoint the problem. The journal's support looked at things and came up with no solution -  our IP addresses are accurately registered, the subscription is activated. This is definitely a new problem, it is not a new subscription. It seems to only be a problem when going through the proxy IP. Our on campus IP addresses can access articles ok and see our branding. I don't see this problem with other resources. I have gone through the typical troubleshooting steps.

Short of contacting the other University I'm not sure what else to investigate. Any advice?

Suzanne Fayle, MSLS
Roseman University of Health Sciences
University Library
Electronic Resources Librarian