[Eril-l] Any success with COUNTER 5 SUSHI for Clarivate/Web of Science?

Goddard, Matthew [LIB] mgoddard at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 4 06:30:22 PST 2021

Hi Lisa, we recently got SUSHI harvesting working from Alma after quite a bit of back and forth with various Clarivate support people. The key for us was that our “application” needed to be enabled for their SUSHI API, but the SUSHI API will only display as an option if your Clarivate Developers account is somehow linked to your institutional account. Clarivate had to do something on their end to make that happen, but that information does not seem to be widely known within the organization.

Below is what our Alma setup looks like. They should have already sent your requester ID and customer ID. The way they sent our customer ID was confusing, because they listed the name of our organization alongside the actual ID, but you should only input the ID itself.

Hope that helps.

[cid:image003.png at 01D710D0.9D327290]

Matthew

Matthew Goddard