[Eril-l] Inconsistent problems with “Embase via Elsevier” in current version of Firefox and Chrome

Timothy Mccarthy tmmc at buffalo.edu
Thu Aug 5 13:55:51 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We’re having inconsistent problems with “Embase via Elsevier” in the current version of Firefox and Chrome, but not for all users.  When we click on our EZProxied link for Embase (https://gate.lib.buffalo.edu/login?url=https://www.embase.com/<https://www.embase.com/>) the page resolves to a mostly blank page as shown below and then an error page.  We can’t figure out the problem so far.  Has anyone else seen a similar problem and were you able to resolve it?

Thanks!
Tim
Tim McCarthy
Technical Services Systems Librarian