[Eril-l] Message for eril-l Listserv

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Mon Jan 28 12:21:23 PST 2019

Hello,

If possible, I would like to post the following message. Please let me know if you have any questions:

Oxford University Press is pleased to announce that we now provide usage statistics that are compliant with the COUNTER Code of Practice for Release 5.
If you are a SUSHI user, you will need to request new SUSHI access credentials through the customer portal. You can access details on how to do this here<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/COUNTER5_SUSHI_Setup_OUP.pdf>. Apart from requesting new SUSHI credentials if applicable, you will not need to make any changes to your account.
With the COUNTER 5 Release, you will notice that the Customer Portals for the Journals and Online Products have a new look and feel. When you first log-in, a prompt with a mini-tutorial will guide you through this new layout. Additionally, you can navigate to the help section of the portal to access the mini-tutorial.

To assist with COUNTER 5 transition, we have created a frequently asked questions document<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/COUNTER5_SUSHI_Setup_OUP.pdf> for your review. In addition, COUNTER has produced The Friendly Guide to Release 5 for Librarians<https://www.projectcounter.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Release5_Librarians_PDFX_20180307.pdf>, which is an accessible introduction to the new reports.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer support teams:

Journals
Customers in North & South America
*             Telephone: 1-800-852-7323
*             Email: jnlorders at oup.com

Customers in UK & Rest of World
*             Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 353907
*             Email: jnls.cust.serv at oup.com

Online Products
Customers in North & South America
*             Telephone: 1-800-334-4249 ext. 6484
*             Email: oxfordonline at oup.com

Customers in UK & Rest of World
*             Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 353705
*             Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com

Thanks,

Valerie Faison
Marketing Manager, Institutional Marketing Operations | Oxford University Press
valerie.faison at oup.com<mailto:valerie.faison at oup.com>