[Eril-l] ScienceDirect Journals - "500 Status Code Error" through OpenAthens

Sherise S Kimura kimura at usfca.edu
Thu Aug 15 11:28:51 PDT 2019

Hi Shoko,

I'm seeing this issue as well, in testing ScienceDirect customlinks in EDS.
I'll open a ticket with EBSCO support and reference your name and
institution; hopefully, if more of us report, EBSCO will have more
incentive to resolve soon.

Thanks for reporting it!

Sherise

Sherise Kimura
Electronic Resources Librarian
Gleeson Library/Geschke Center
University of San Francisco
kimura at usfca.edu
(415) 422-5379
*Pronouns: she, her, hers *

I observe email free evenings and weekends.