[Eril-l] Gale/EBSCO EDS customers, please tell Gale to fix this problem

Mandi Schwarz Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca
Mon Sep 17 10:26:27 PDT 2018

Quick confirmation – the phrase search is also returning articles in Summon (over 24,000 articles in our instance).

Thanks for this heads up, Melissa, I’ll be emailing Gale as well.

Mandi

Mandi Schwarz
Library Technical Assistant – Electronic Resources | 250-960-6455 | Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca<mailto:Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca>
University of Northern British Columbia | 3333 University Way; Prince George, BC; V2N4Z9
Gratefully acknowledging that we live and work in the unceded traditional territory of the Lheidli T’enneh.