[Eril-l] Cochrane Library Missing Usage Data?

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:02:03 PDT 2018

Someone else here gathers our usage, but I see that we had quite a drop in August (0 searches).

However, I did just correct a problem we had between Cochrane and our proxy setting about week ago. Weirdly, no one reported not being able to access anything, until one of our staff needed to fill an interloan request and couldn't get to the full text -- then I was made aware of the problem.

But yes, only 28 searches in July, 0 in August compared to last year with 63 in July and 290 in August (why it was that high in August, I'm not sure, but now I feel I need to re-check the numbers!). I haven't seen the September numbers yet.

Hmmm . . . .   I think I will report it too. Thank you for the heads up!

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library