[Eril-l] Cochrane Library Missing Usage Data?

Remy, Charlie Charlie-Remy at utc.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:21:00 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I’m wondering if any libraries subscribing to Wiley’s Cochrane Library have noticed dramatically lower to no usage statistics over the past few months after the platform changed?

Our August and September usage is zero according to the usage report yet I know the database is used regularly by our students and faculty. So it’s highly unlikely that the usage data is accurate.

I’ve reported the problem to Wiley but wanted to know if other libraries are also experiencing it.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

Charlie Remy
Associate Professor
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
UTC-Dept 6456
600 Douglas St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
charlie-remy at utc.edu<mailto:charlie-remy at utc.edu>