[Eril-l] Is Wiley Online Library accessible to you?

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:39:24 PST 2018

As of this morning, everything on Wiley Online Library appears to be working properly again, including the ability to download PDFs.

Without trying to come across as a crank (probably too late), my view is that you can learn a lot about a company by its customer support. This is not by any means the first example of problematic interaction I’ve observed. I hope Wiley will listen and learn from this experience. (Yes, I’ve also communicated this through official channels.)

Steve

Steve Oberg
Assistant Professor and Group Leader for Resource Description and Digital Initiatives
Buswell Library, Wheaton College (IL)
+1 (630) 752-5852

President, NASIG<http://www.nasig.org/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D3937E.08468CC0]