[Eril-l] Is Wiley Online Library accessible to you?

Ragucci, Matthew - Hoboken mragucci at wiley.com
Mon Jan 22 12:35:44 PST 2018

Hi Steve,

We’d like to apologize to you and all others who experienced outage and disruption to service over the weekend.  We have seen your responses on the listservs and know this was not an optimal experience for libraries and their users.

For its part, Wiley acknowledges that it experienced an unexpected issue that caused the site to be down for an extended period.  This affected the ability of users to access content on Wiley Online Library. There was also another issue that caused difficulty for those viewing Wiley content over ePDF.  These issues have now been fully resolved.

We regret the inconvenience this has caused.  We are working hard to ensure we can alert libraries immediately of any unplanned periods of downtime or disruption in the future.

Best,
Matthew

Matthew Ragucci, MLIS
Library Technical Services Manager

Wiley / 111 River Street, 4-SE-220 / Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774 / U.S.
T  +(1) 201 748 5927 / M +(1) 201 937 5936 /  mragucci at wiley.com<mailto:mragucci at wiley.com>
www.wiley.com<http://www.wiley.com/>