[Eril-l] 360Link not resolving articles in frame for Springer, Nature, and Annual Reviews

Vickie Kline vkline at ycp.edu
Fri Jan 12 09:18:36 PST 2018

We've reported the same problem with EBSCOhost.

Vickie

Vickie L. Kline                vkline at ycp.edu
Systems Librarian           Phone:  717-815-1459
Associate Professor        FAX:    717-849-1608

Library and Technology Services
York College of Pennsylvania
York, PA 17403-3651

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would
not be called research, would it?"

   -Albert Einstein

<http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/badge/?id=14079009>