[Eril-l] 360Link not resolving articles in frame for Springer, Nature, and Annual Reviews

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 09:22:55 PST 2018

I turned off the helper sidebar, kept 1-click on. Otherwise you have to add more and more databases to the sidebar exclude options.

I just need to revisit the branding options for the non-sidebar pages to ensure the help / feedback links make UX sense.

Kind regards,

Dom Benson
Analytics & Discovery Officer, Library, Information Services
Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143