[Eril-l] 360Link not resolving articles in frame for Springer, Nature, and Annual Reviews

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Fri Jan 12 09:11:56 PST 2018

Hi,

Is anyone else using 360Link for their link resolver? We've found that Springer, Nature, and Annual Reviews journal articles are not resolving in the frame as per usual. Instead you have the sidebar with citation info and then a large blank frame (the "1-click with Helper Window" feature). This seems to have started in December, or at least it's when one of our professors noticed it. It happens when trying to access full text articles from both Web of Science and EBSCOHost databases.

Also, the "browse journal" feature in the sidebar doesn't work for these non-resolving articles.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu
(719) 389-6661