[Eril-l] Chrome & ProQuest -- intermittent problem

Kathleen Folger kfolger at umich.edu
Thu Oct 5 07:34:47 PDT 2017

Since it works in incognito mode, I wonder if it's a cookie problem.
ProQuest has a cookie cutter <http://corpweb.proquest.com/cookiecutter> you
can use to reset your browser.

-Kathleen

Kathleen M. Folger, Electronic Resources Officer
University of Michigan Library
312 Hatcher North
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190
V:(734) 764-9375
F:(734) 764-0259
kfolger at umich.edu
<kfolger at umich.edu>

My pronouns are she, her, hers – what are yours?