[Eril-l] Duke University Press Platform Migration Update

Kimberly Steinle kimberly.steinle at duke.edu
Wed Nov 22 11:08:13 PST 2017

Dear Librarians,

Some institutions have experienced access issues as a result of the Duke University Press migration to a new platform (https://read.dukeupress.edu<https://read.dukeupress.edu/>). We believe we have resolved the majority of these issues.

If you have experienced issues with access, please clear your browser's cache<http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/> and then visit https://read.dukeupress.edu<https://read.dukeupress.edu/>.You should check your access by going directly to an article or chapter and downloading the PDF.

We are aware that Ex Libris has not yet made updates for all products, which is affecting customers using products including SFX, Alma, and Primo Central. Ex Libris has made updates to Summon and their 360 Knowledgebase. If you are having trouble with the 360 Knowledgebase, please look at their support article on the title level URL domain change<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/360_KB/Knowledge_Articles/360_KB%3A_Duke_University_Press_Journals_databases%3A_Title-Level_URL_Domain_Change_--_November_2017>. We are working directly with Ex Libris to get updates made to their remaining products as soon as possible.

We plan to distribute access instructions to the Institutional Administrator Dashboard tool the week of November 27. We are focused on ensuring that all customers have access to content this week.

Please contact platformqueries at dukeupress.edu<mailto:platformqueries at dukeupress.edu> if you have any questions or need to report an access issue.

Best,

Kim Steinle

Library Relations and Sales Manager